Guysss… Amazon’s Great Indian Sale is on! Are you as excited as I am?
I wait for this sale every year for making all my big pending purchases because this is the time when you get the maximum discount and offers.
If you’re anything like me you might also be very excited about this sale.
In the last few days before the sale started, I spent a good amount of time researching and going through each and every offer that Amazon was going to offer and created this comprehensive article that covers every single offer available on Amazon.
You heard that right!
On this article, you’ll find all the discounts and offers that a person can possibly avail during this year’s Amazon’s Great Indian Sale (18th January, 2020 to 22nd Jan, 2020).
So without further ado, let’s jump right into it:
1. Amazon Prime members get early access to Discounts and Offers and Free Delivery
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can start availing the discounts and offers 12 hours before everyone else across India! The sale starts for Amazon Prime members at 12 Noon, 18th of January, 2020.
Not an Amazon Prime member yet?
Get the membership today to not only get early access to the discounts but also all the following benefits:
- FREE One-Day and Two-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- FREE No-Rush Shipping to eligible addresses and avail Rs.15 cashback.
- FREE Scheduled and Same-Day Delivery to eligible addresses.
- Discounted Morning Delivery to eligible addresses at Rs. 50.
- Discounted Express Delivery for Prime Now to eligible addresses at Rs. 49.
- No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery.
- Prime Early Access – Get early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.in
- Prime Exclusive Deals – Get exclusive Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day for Prime members on Amazon.in
- Prime Video – Get unlimited video streaming of latest movies, award-winning Amazon originals and TV shows from India and around the world.
- Prime Music – Get unlimited, ad-free access to Playlists, Stations and millions of songs and albums at no additional cost.
- Prime Reading – You can borrow eBooks, comics, and more from the Prime Reading catalogue and read them on your Kindle E-reader or the free Kindle reading apps for Android, iOS, PC and Mac.
- Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card: Eligible Prime members earn 5% back on Amazon.in purchases, except for digital and Gift Card purchases, which earn 2% back, in addition to rewards everywhere else you shop.
- Amazon Family offers- These include 15% off Subscribe & Save diaper subscriptions and 15% off eligible products from your Baby Wish List. For more information, go to Get 15% off Diaper Subscriptions.
All of these for a tiny amount of Rs.129 per month or Rs.999 for entire 1 year!
If you shop often on Amazon and would like to access unlimited Video, Music and eBooks, getting Amazon Prime Membership is a no brainer.
Click here to learn more about Amazon Prime Membership >>
2. Save 10% up to Rs.10,000 with SBI Debit or Credit Card
If you are a customer of State Bank of India and have either a debit card or credit card with the bank, you get save 10% up to Rs.10,000 on your order.
The minimum purchase amount to avail this offer is Rs.3,000 on which you’ll be able to get 10% off up to Rs.2,000 instant discount. As a bonus offer you can get additional cash back up to Rs.8,000 on total purchase of Rs.50,000 or above.
Click here to learn more about the offer >>
3. Shop using your Credit Card without paying Interest on EMI.
Also known as No Cost EMI, most of the big banks offer this facility on your purchase on Amazon during the sale period using their Credit Card. Here’s how to avail this offer:
- Go to Your Account on Amazon website or app and then go to Payment Options.
- Add your Credit Card in the payment options so you have it saved for your purchase.
- Add products to cart in usual way and proceed to Checkout.
- When on the Select a payment method page, scroll down to see your credit card. Just below it you’ll find if the offer is available for that card.
- Select that card to continue and make the purchase.
Easy, right? You can learn more about this offer by clicking here.
4. Don’t have a Credit Card? No worries, shop using Debit Card EMI.
If you have one of the following debit cards you can avail Debit Card EMI:
- HDFC Bank Debit Card (minimum purchase of Rs.4,000 is required)
- ICICI Bank Debit Card (minimum purchase of Rs.8,000 is required)
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Card (minimum purchase of Rs.8,000 is required)
- Axis Bank Debit Card (minimum purchase of Rs.4,000 is required)
- SBI Bank Debit Card (minimum purchase of Rs.8,000 is required)
Using this offer you can make purchases up to Rs.1,00,000 even if you don’t have money in the bank. The banks basically use your Over Draft to provide this facility.
Please note that not all bank debit cards are eligible for this offer. You can check if your card is eligible for the purchase by clicking here. Also not all products are eligible to be purchased using this offer. So make sure you see the offer is mentioned on product page before proceeding to buy it.
Click here to learn more about this offer >>
5. Save up to 80% on Various Product Categories
Along with the offers mentioned on this page, Amazon offers category specific discounts in which you can save up to 80% on the respective categories.
I’ve summarized below the list of all major product categories with their discount info:
- Mobile Phones – Save up to 40% on latest and top selling Smartphones.
- Electronics – 6000+ Deals on laptops, camera, smart watches, pen drives, computer accessories and other electronic devices.
- TV and Appliances – Up to 60% on TVs and a wide range of home and kitchen appliances.
- Fashion – Up to 90% off on Fashion products like clothes, shoes, watches, bags etc.
- Home and Kitchen – Up to 80% off plus extra Rs.750 cashback on Home & Kitchen products like beds, mattresses, kitchenware, small kitchen appliances and electrical items
- Daily Essentials – Lowest price of the year on 30,000+ daily essential products.
- Books, Hobbies and Toys – Up to 70% off on books, hobby, gaming and toys.
- Amazon Products – Up to 45% off on Amazon Echo, Fire TV and Kindle.
- And a lot more…
You can click on this link view all available offers >>
6. No Cost EMI for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card holders
If you own a Bajaj Finserv EMI card, you can make purchases at No Cost EMI, that is, you don’t need to pay interest on the EMI. Along with the No Cost EMI, you can also get Rs.200 off on your flight bookings and Rs.100 off on purchase above Rs.4,500 on Amazon.
To you if your Bajaj Finserv EMI card is eligible for this offer, SMS TRANSACT to 9227564444 from your registered mobile number.
To learn more about this offer, click here.
8. Save additional Rs.1,000 by collecting Coupons
You can collect coupons directly from Amazon and save up to 20% on over 7 lakh products. The best part, you don’t need to copy and save the coupons separately. Just click on Collect Coupon button and coupon will be automatically added when you purchase an item.
A good thing about these coupons is they’ll be available even after the sale until stock lasts. But make sure you collect as many coupons as possible to not miss out on the discounts.
Click here to collect your coupons.
8. Win prizes worth over ₹5 lakhs in Amazon App Jackpot
Download the Amazon app and Sign In to stand a chance to win prizes worth 5 lakhs. No purchase is required to enter the contest. The only requirements are, you must be…
- Legal resident of India and
- 18 years of age or older.
Limit one entry per person and customer account. To learn more and to download the app, click here.
9. Get up to Rs.2,000 cash back on booking flight on Amazon
If you’re planning a trip and looking to book flights, you can now do that from Amazon and get up to Rs.2,000 cash back during the sale period.
The cash back is credited to Amazon Pay balance within 3 days of transaction.
Click here to learn more about the offer
10. Special offers on Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
Amazon has partnered up with ICICI bank and made this special credit card. If you don’t have this credit card, you can get yours for free with free lifetime access by clicking here.
When you apply for the card you get instant Rs.700 cashback to your Amazon Pay balance if you’re an Amazon Prime member or Rs.600 cashback if you’re not a member.
Here are the benefits of this card:
- No joining fees or annual fees
- 5% instant discount on purchase during the sale period (18th January, 2020 to 22nd Jan, 2020)
- No Cost EMI available on purchase of Rs.3,000 or more for 3 and 6 months tenure.
- 5% Reward points for Prime Members for shopping on Amazon. 1% for non-Prime members. 1 Reward Point = 1 Rupee.
- 2% Reward points on flight bookings, recharges and bill payments at Amazon Pay partner merchants
Interested in this card? Apply now for free.
That’s all folks. Amazon is giving away a lot of discounts and offers this time so make sure you make the most out of this sale. If you have any doubts or queries feel free to comment below.
Share this with your friends and family
Help your friends and family save more during this sale by sharing this article with them. Click on the Facebook icon to share on Facebook or on the Whatsapp icon to share with your Whatsapp friends and groups.
Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such an amazing post with us and keep blogging.
Brand new and latest Samsung washing machines – Fully automatic, semi automatic, front load, top load, at the right price available only at Ziptech Enterprises. We have the largest collection of Samsung products in Chennai.